February 1, 2021
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make surethat you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If atany point in time Krisclear Communications Llc decides to make use of any personally identifiableinformation on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this informationwas initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that timeshall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Krisclear Communications Llc, and it governs any and all data collectionand usage by us. Through the use of Quickservenow, you are therefore consenting to the datacollection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;.Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if youelect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with anyproducts or services. This website collects various types of information, such as: ·Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address,billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase productsand/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
In addition, Krisclear Communications Llc may have the occasion to collect non-personalanonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation,race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operatingsystem, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly andwillingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is theintent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, andany additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when wehave your consent to do so;
- contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when wehave your consent to do so;
- customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time weretain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of timeyour personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records todemonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within whichclaims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators,professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of yourconsent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Krisclear Communications Llc does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of itscustomer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Krisclear Communications Llc may collect and may make use of personal information to assist inthe operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. Attimes, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep youinformed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you fromQuickservenow
Krisclear Communications Llc may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveysand/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services thatmay be offered.
Krisclear Communications Llc may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific datawith our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/orpostal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall bestrictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver thoseservices which you requested, and as such they are required, in accordance with this agreement,to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
Disclosure of Information
Krisclear Communications Llc may not use or disclose the information provided by you exceptunder the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannotreasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of KrisclearCommunications Llc.
Krisclear Communications Llc greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the rightto contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches,account issues, and/or changes in Krisclear Communications Llc products and services). Incertain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post anotice.
Children under the age of 13
Krisclear Communications Llc's website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collectpersonal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determinedthat such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13),we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from oursystem's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the useand storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtainparent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communicationsfrom us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website pleasesend an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish tounsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website tounsubscribe or opt-out. Krisclear Communications Llc will continue to adhere to this Policy withrespect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Krisclear Communications Llc's operations are located primarily in the United States. If youprovide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) andsent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational onAugust 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whosepersonal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the freetransfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providingpersonal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") of the EU you havecertain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use yourpersonal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we holdabout you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this bysending an email to email@example.com.
- Right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the date, we hold isincorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into youraccount with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted,and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will beinformed of same. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communicationpreferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email email@example.com.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold foryour own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information,contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our useof your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis isour legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt andanonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in theunlikely event that we suffer a data breach and we will contact you if your personal information isever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections see the section below or visit ourwebsite at Quickservenow.
Krisclear Communications Llc takes precautions to protect your information. When you submitsensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information isencrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon inthe address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect yourinformation offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (forexample, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in asecure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosureor modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and privatecommunications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providingsimple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. Inaddition, Krisclear Communications Llc is a licensee of TRUSTe. The website is also secured byVeriSign.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 3526138279
Address: Krisclear Communications Llc1518 S Pointe DrLeesburg, Florida34748
1518 S Pointe Dr,leesburg,fl 34748
COPPA Compliance Disclosure: